I hope this post finds you in good cheer and that you are looking forward to the year ahead as much as I am?
2017 was my first full year operating within Solihull as Jayne W. Fitness. We launched with just 2 Tuesday morning classes, promoting by word of mouth and social media. Now starting this new year I find myself with a 12 class timetable and a fully functioning website/booking system ….. and most important of all a whole new J. W. Fitness Family who make my fledgling business possible. I am happy with this? Yes thrilled ….. however I plan for so much more.
Did I hit all my targets for 2017? … mmmm… not quite, but on reflection I did set myself quite a few ;-).
This year I figure by making my goals public I will have no choice but to achieve them. I am self aware enough to know I couldn’t possibly read this post back at the start of 2019 having not and as hitting the blog delete button is simply not an option here goes:-
1. DEVELOP AND MAKE FITNESS CONTENT AND WORKOUTS EASILY AVAILABLE ONLINE (at no cost to followers)
2. FINALISE PLANS AND ADD TO THE TIMETABLE MORE SPECIALISED CLASSES (Cancer Specifc and Chair Based)
3. DEVELOP FACEBOOK GROUPS SPECIFIC TO INDIVIDUAL FITNESS CONCEPTS (Pilates, Nutrition, Step chore etc.)
4. MAKE SPACE IN MY SCHEDULE FOR 2 MORE PT CLIENTS
5. RETAIN MY CURRENT LOYAL PARTICIPANTS AND CLIENTS BY CONSTANTLY UPDATING CLASS CONTENT AND MAKING EACH WEEK EVEN MORE AWESOME THAN THE LAST **THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE AND THEREFORE MY GREATEST FOCUS**
6. I SHOULD STOP THERE ….. BUT IN FOR A PENNY…. UPSKILL AND ACHIEVE ANOTHER QUALIFICIATION THIS YEAR
There you are! NO going back now and you can hold me to those.
I’ll sign off by saying that I’m thrilled to be adding ZUMBA and FREESTYLE FITNESS YOGA to the January timetable (both on a Tuesday Morning where the journey started – please do take a look). The FITNESS YOGA page and booking link is still under construction (please bear with) and should be going live real soon.
Thank you again for your constant support and I wish you a healthy and happy 2018.